- Residential Service
- New Hope, MN, USA
- $20-$30 DOE + Spiffs & Bonuses
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vacation, Holidays, Company Vehicle, Company phone, Uniforms, 401K w/ matching
Job Title: Experienced HVAC Service Technician
Work Hours: 7:00am start with overtime, some nights and weekends
Primary Job Function: To provide maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of residential and commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience.
Reports to: Service Manager
• Valid drivers license with insurable driving record
• EPA Universal Refrigerant Handling License
• Demonstrate willingness to invest in tools used in Service of HVAC equipment.
• Demonstrate willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes.
• Work from 28' extension ladder and 12' step ladder.
• Understand and communicate benefits of preventative maintenance.
• Demonstrate advanced customer service skills and have ability to communicate clearly, idea's and explanations of problems to residential and commercial customers
• Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
• Nate Core Certification & Acquire Specialty Certifications With-in 1 Year of Service Technician
• Desire to earn $75K+
• Minneapolis/St. Paul Competency Cards
• Selling Skills
• 2+ years of Residential & Commercial Service Experience
Level of customer service provided
Strong Team Player
Strong communication skills